All users can view their account’s About section.
Your About section will help your users to understand your organization and direct your users on who to contact for account management or asset information.
Requirement: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to edit the About Us section.
User menu > About
How to view the About section
- Choose About in your User menu.
- The About information is displayed.
How to edit the About section
- Navigate to the User menu and choose Account.
- The About section is on the left side. Click on any section to change its content.
- Save your changes by clicking on the green check mark ().
- Under the Application Name section, you can insert your company name or any other title. Automatic emails sent out will now reflect this change.
Note: What you enter under Application Name will be displayed in email notifications that Canto sends. It's also the name that appears on the browser tab where Canto is open.
- This is how emails will reflect the change.