Restriction: You need to be signed in using an admin's account in order to set which metadata get displayed.
Metadata is a set of data that gives information about other data. For digital assets in Canto, the metadata can be viewed on the Information Page.
User Menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Metadata
Metadata display settings
Metadata fields can be turned on or off individually.
- Activate or deactivate the checkboxes to configure the display.
- When a checkbox is enabled, the corresponding metadata is displayed in Canto.
- If a checkbox is not enabled, the metadata is not displayed.
- Click Save to save your metadata settings.
How to view the metadata of an asset
- Click on an asset to open the Preview screen.
- Click on the V-icon to bring up the Information Page.
Metadata information, including details, digital rights management, keywords, tags, and other information will be displayed.