Note: The Canto Outlook Connector is an add-on feature. Please contact your Canto Account Manager for more details.
Sign in to Canto from within Outlook
- The Canto Outlook Connector can be accessed in the ribbon of your Outlook app when you are drafting a new email or reply.
In Outlook for Mac (new Design), the Canto Outlook Connector is located in the toolbar.
See below on how to open the Canto Outlook Connector in Office 365 (online version).
- Click on it to open it up in a panel.
- Click on Login and select your domain.
canto.com for YourCompany.canto.com tenants or canto.global for YourCompany.canto.global tenants.
- Enter your Canto account credentials and click on Sign In.
- Select your desired environment and click on Allow.
How to Use
Once you are logged on, you will be greeted with your library folder tree.
Functions on this page:
- Open and close library tree. (Close library tree to view all assets.)
- Global search for assets within your library.
- Logout from your account.
- Your assets are shown here.
To insert an asset to your message, simply hover over the asset and click the + icon.
Note: You can only insert image files like JPG, PNG, TIFF, AI, PSD, INDD with the Office Connector.
You can also add the image as an attachment by click on the paperclip icon or as a link by clicking on the icon with 2 circles.
You are also able to expand and shrink the side panel to view more assets at a time by hovering over the border and dragging the border to make it wider or narrower.