To customize the branding of a portal:
1) Navigate to the Settings and select the Portals tab. Click the New Portal icon.
2) Click on the Custom Branding sub-tab.
3) The perforated white boxes denotes an area that can be changed. Click inside the box to edit.
- Changing the coloring of the Portal, including the background, icons, and text
- Uploading a new logo to display for the Portal
- Changing the login page, including the background, the Portal's displayed title, and welcome message
- The "About Us" section
4) Click Save in the upper-right corner of the page to save your changes.
5) If you'd like to save and re-use branding themes, you can save up to 16 themes so you don't have to build them all over again.
You may also clone a portal and duplicate its contents, including the branding.