When downloading an image file, users can either download the file as is or edit the image with advanced options.
After clicking on the download icon, the advanced options will generate along with the preview of the image. The advanced options for image downloads are:
- Custom: Crop : In this option, you will be able to trim your image to your choosing. Located below the image is a bar detailing height and width, and desired dimensions on the cropped image.
- In Freeform mode, you can zoom in as closely as you'd like. You may perform this manually or by scrolling with your mouse.
- In the ratio modes, you may adjust the shot and dimension of your image. By changing the aspect ratios of your image, you can render your image in a more portrait or landscape style.
- When you download your image, you can choose between formats ( JPEG or PNG) and dots per inch (72 DPI or 300 DPI)
- Custom: Resize : In this option, the image will be outfitted in it's optimal size.