Upload Links allow outsiders (those who are not part of your Canto account) to share files to your Canto library. This is accomplished with a link that's sent via email.
To create an Upload Link:
1) Navigate to Settings, and then select the Links & Connections tab, followed by the Upload Link sub-tab.
2) Click New Upload Link.
2) Type the name that you would like to give the Upload Link in the 1st text field
3) Type the subject and body text of the email. You may choose to include metadata as well by clicking the box.
4) Add the name and email of the recipient.
5) Click Create in the upper-left corner to send the Upload Link to your recipients.