Upload Links allow outsiders (those who are not part of your Canto account) to share files to your Canto library. This is accomplished with a link that's sent via email.
To create an Upload Link:
1) Navigate to Settings > Links & Connections > Upload Links.
2) Click New Upload Link.
3) Enter a name that you would like to give your Upload Link.
4) Insert a subject and text for the email that will be sent out containing the Upload Link.
5) Select if you would like to display a metadata popup on upload where you can specify what metadata details can be entered. You can leave those metadata details optional or make them mandatory.
Furthermore, you can add Custom Fields.
By default, recipients will not see assets uploaded by other recipients. If you want to enable this feature, select the checkbox.
6) Add the name(s) and email address(es) of the recipient(s).
7) Click Create in the upper-right corner to send the Upload Link to all added recipients.
Admins can choose which users receive upload link notifications when they create an upload link. This could be either all Admins or just a few Users or even Groups.
To notify all Admins, check the box "Notify all."
To notify Users, go to Settings > Links & Connections > Upload Links > Users Notified. Click "Add" to add a user.
To notify Groups, go to Settings > Links & Connections > Upload Links > Groups Notified. Click "Add" to add a group.