- How to create a new field
- How to set translations for your fields
- How to rearrange, edit or delete entries
- How to manage asset requests
- How to approve only a selection of assets from an asset request
Requirement: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
App Switcher > Asset Request > Form Fields
How to create a new field
The fields already defined will populate at the bottom, and additional fields can be added.
- To create a new field, enter a Field Name, Description.
- Decide whether it is Mandatory.
- Select the Field Type, here you can choose between Text, Number, Date/Time, Single Choice and Multiple Choice. When selecting Multiple Choice you need to define the options.
- To confirm your entry click Add.
How to set translations for your fields
You can manually set translations for your fields. To do so click on the En icon. Either when setting up a new field or later on by clicking En on the right of that entry.
A new dialog box gets displayed.
- In the dialog box select the language the translation will be for.
- Fill in the translated field and a description.
- Click Add.
- Repeat the process for additional target languages.
- Click Save in order to confirm your entry. The translation will appear when a user selects that language while submitting an asset request.
How to rearrange, edit or delete entries
- The available fields can be rearranged by moving them up or down in the list ().
- The available fields can be edited (name, description, if a field is marked as mandatory or not) ().
- Self defined fields can be deleted ().
Note: - Request Name & Username can not be moved up/down - Request Name, Username, Email & Message fields are required and can not be deleted. - Request Name, Username & Message Field Names/Descriptions can be renamed.
How to manage asset requests
This is how you manage your Asset Requests:
- Notification menu ( ) > Asset Requests / Messages
- Select a Notification/Message.
- All Asset Requests will be listed and can be managed.
With the help of these symbols () you can:
- view the requested assets (in order to inspect specific files),
- view request details,
- deny the request,
- accept the request.
- Whether you approve or deny a request you can send a message to the user. Should you approve a request, you will be able to control the expiration date of the asset.
- Once you're all set, click Apply.
How to approve only a selection of assets from an asset request
When a user submits an Asset Request you can select which assets get approved.
- When you are reviewing asset requests click on Review Requested Files.
- Select the file you would like to manage.
- When a file is selected, the action toolbox on the top right corner displays the Approve or Deny options.