How to select multiple files
- Hover over the right-hand corner of a file thumbnail and click the checkmark.
- Selected files will display a white-colored checkmark in a blue circle and non-selected files will not.
Users can also quickly select all files in the interface by clicking the Select All icon (only appears after selecting an asset).
Alternatively, you can drag and select assets like on a computer desktop.
If you want to know how to filter within a selection of multiple files you can refer to this article (My Selection).
How to cancel your file selection
- You can deselect individual files by clicking on the check mark.
- When you have selected all files, click the selection icon again to deselect them.
- Or press the ESC key to deselect all selections.