- How to Add, Reposition or Remove the Activity Panel
- How to Locate the Activity Panel
- Functions within the Activity Panel
Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
User Menu > Settings > Configuration Options > Custom Configuration > Information Page
How to add, reposition or remove the Activity Panel
Adding: Panels that can be added to your Information Page will be displayed on the right under Fields.
Repositioning: Use the drag-and-drop function if you want to adjust the position of your Activity panel.
Removing: Removing any panel from your Information Page can be done by clicking on the X in the upper right corner.
Note: If you remove any panel it will not be deleted, instead it will be moved to Fields. Only Admin level users can see the Activity and Usage History window.
How to locate the Activity Panel
You can find the Activity section in the information page that is available for all your assets.
Functions within the Activity Panel
The Activities are divided into three categories Shares, Views and Downloads. The selected option is outlined.
- You can change to the other display options by clicking on its icon.
- Within each of the three categories you can adjust the order by clicking on any of the headings.
- In order to view or download the entire history make sure you selected the correct option and continue by clicking on the three vertical dots.