How to copy and paste folders and albums
- Click on an album or folder in your folder tree.
- Hold down SHIFT and use the up/down arrow keys to make your selection.
Note: You will stay within the same level as the first album/folder you selected. If you select a folder all the containing albums are selected.
- To copy your selected folders/albums, use Cmd + C (Mac OS) or Ctrl + C (Windows).
- To paste the copied folders/albums you need to select , use Cmd + V (Mac OS) or Ctrl + V (Windows).
Alternatively you can click the copy icon behind a folder.
- Confirm your intent by clicking Yes.