How to relate files
- Select the files you would like to relate to each other.
- Tap the More-icon (three vertical dots) in the toolbar.
- Select Relate Files.
- Optionally you can create a group name for the related files.
- Click Select Primary and specify which file(s) to mark as primary.
- Click on Save. The selected files will be set as related files.
How to view related files
- Tap on a thumbnail to open up an asset's preview.
- Tap the More-icon (three vertical dots) in the toolbar and select View Metadata.
Alternately you can also swipe up to access the asset's metadata.
- Locate Related Files and tap on it to expand this section.
Note: If you do not find the field, go to your browser version and check your metadata settings.