Requirement: You need to have access to an administrator-account in order to change your Main Library's colors.
User menu > Account > Branding
How to change the Coloring
You can customize your library's color scheme to match your branding.
Note: The visibility of the editable elements may be affected by brighter tones, since the indicator's color is white. See #3.
- The preview for the main library screen is located below the login screen preview .
- To expand the menu of existing color schemes, click the V or > next to Color Schemes.
- Select a color scheme to make basic design decisions.
Now you can selectively change and adjust colors for individual areas and elements. On the preview image, frames with dashed boundary lines indicate the element and areas that can be changed.
- Click inside a frame to select the element or area and adjust the color.
Note: Multiple fonts as well as multiple boundary elements can be affected by a selection.
Alternatively: You can move your mouse pointer over a color tile, the elements to which this color is assigned will now be highlighted with an animation. Click on one of these tiles to select it. With the help of the right bar you can define a range of color tones and then adjust its luminance in the box next to it.
A color can also be set with the RGB values.
- Click + Add to save the modified color scheme to your list.
- Confirm your adjustments by clicking on Save in the upper right corner.