When self-registration is enabled, new users can register themselves as consumers with Canto.
Note: Make sure that self-registration is enabled. Here you can find the corresponding instructions for setting it up. By default, this feature is disabled.
How to register yourself
- Go to the account's login screen and click Register Now or Access Request (depending on which self-registration-method is configured).
Note: If necessary, you can select a different language for self-registration from the drop-down list in the upper right corner.
- Enter your full name and email address.
- If your Administrator enabled you to register with a specific email domain, click Submit.
- If your Administrator sent you an invitation code, enter or paste that code, then click Use an Invitation Code.
- If your Administrator has setup Access Request, then fill out the details in the comments box and your Admin will review your request.
You will receive an email with further instructions. If an administrator has to approve your request first, this may take some time.