Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's in order to add folders/albums to your portals.
User Menu > Settings > Portals > New Portal / Edit Portal > Content
How to add folders or albums
- Create a new portal or click the pencil icon to edit portals you have already created.
- Open the Content tab.
- Under Portal Content you will see content that has already been added. With the trash icon you can remove unwanted albums/folders.
- Click Add.
- A dialog for adding folders and albums is displayed.
- In the left column (Main Library), select the folders and/or albums you want to add to the portal.
You can decide which subfolder are to be displayed while added new content or afterwards. Open any added folder and (de)active the eye-icon next to your albums.
- If you want to include Restricted Folders/Albums (marked with a lock) you will be asked to confirm your choice to share these files. Make sure you enable Allow Users to View Restricted Folders & Albums.
- Click OK to accept your selection.
Note: Newer portals are automatically synced while older portals may still have the manual option to toggle Auto Sync on/off to keep the folders and albums in your portal up to date.
Note: Only files that have the status Approved in the main library can be displayed in a portal!