Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to create workspaces.
User Menu > Settings > Workspaces > New Workspace
How to create a new Workspace
- On the Workspaces tab, click New Workspace.
The page New Workspace opens up.
- Under the Info sub-tab, type a name, description and a custom URL for your new portal.
- You may want to add further information for the workspace.
- Under the Default Folder or Album sub-tab, you may select how the Workspace will be opened:
- with the folders of the main library, or
- with the contents of a specific Smart Album or all Smart Albums, or
- with specific folders/albums.
Under the Custom Configuration tab, define how the information page, preview panel, metadata editor, filter panel and metadata templates should be displayed in the workspace and what information should be shown in the respective views.
Under the Custom Branding sub-tab, customize the Workspace’s coloring, background, logo etc. (You may want to head over to Branding for Portals to learn about the costume branding settings).
Under the User Access tab, define which users are allowed to access the workspace.
Under the Group Access tab, define which groups are allowed to access the workspace.
Click Finish in the upper-right corner to create the Workspace
Here you can see an example of how your workspace could look like: