Attaching files from Canto to Wrike
Find files in Canto and attach them to projects and tasks, all without leaving Wrike.
- On a project or task in Wrike, click on the Attach files button and select Canto.
- You will be asked to sign in to Canto and allow Wrike's access. This is a one-time setup process.
Note: SSO is available.
Click on Open window.
- Sign in using your Canto credentials or proceed with SSO.
- Afterwards you will be asked to select your preferred environment from the drop-down menu and Allow the access.
You will be redirected to Wrike if the connection was successful.
- In the pop-up window, you can either browse through the folder tree or perform a keyword search to find the files you want to use from Canto. You can select files individually or in bulk.
- Click on the Attach files button to attach the file(s) to the project or task in Wrike.
- You can preview the files and see different versions if there is more than one version in Canto.
Saving files from Wrike to Canto
Using the upload to feature with Canto’s Wrike integration, push files directly from Wrike to Canto. Your files are saved to your Canto library but stay connected to projects and tasks in Wrike.
- Select the files you want to move from Wrike to Canto and right click.
- Select Upload to and Canto.
- You can also upload files by selecting the Canto icon from the top bar.
- You will then be prompted to select an upload destination in Canto. Click the Next button once you have navigated to the Canto album you want to add the files to.
Note: In Canto, you can only upload content to an album. If you are inside of a Canto folder, you will see an error message next to the cancel icon.
- Fill in the metadata fields (defined during setup) if desired.
- Once ready, click the Upload button.
If you don’t want to add any metadata, you can skip this step and simply click Upload.
- After the upload, you will see the Canto icon next to the files in Wrike. This lets you know that the files are stored in your Canto library.