User Menu > Profile > User Profile / Preferences / Notifications
From here, the user can edit their personal details, including:
- First Name, Last Name, Display Name
- Change your password
Sign in as ... Admin, Contributor or Customer (this function can be used by admins)
- Profile picture / avatar
Click on the avatar to upload an image.
Click Save to confirm your changes.
In the Preferences section, you can ...
- Connect to your Slack account
For further information see Linking with Slack.
- Change your Language preference
- Adjust your Date Format preference
- Activate the Admin Dashboard
When the Admin Dashboard is set to On, admin users are forwarded to the dashboard after logging in instead of the main library.
- Choose to turn off/on the Display Recent Search Terms in the Search Bar
- Disconnect from YouTube
In the Notifications section, you can customize when, what, and how frequently you would like to receive notifications.
When you activate an entry, you can then specify whether notifications are sent immediately or once a day. Set the desired day(s) of the week.
- Updates to "I'm following"
- File moved:
Main library -> Workspace
Workspace -> Main library
- File added: Portal or style guide
- File removed: Portal or style guide
- Portal or style guide:
- Files uploaded via upload link
- Workflow or task created or modified
- Access request
- Content expires soon
- Asset request
- Files have been moved to the recycle bin