- My Profile
- My Password
- My Preferences
- Notification Settings
- Change Role View
User Menu > Profile
From here, the user can edit their personal details:
- Profile Image
Click on choose image to upload an image from your local storage.
We suggest an image size of 140 x 140 px (max. 10 MB).
- First Name, Last Name, Display Name
- Under User Information, you will find the Email address, account creation date, your current role, and groups you have been assigned to.
Here the user can change the password for their personal account.
- Type in your Current password.
- Type in your New password.
- Confirm your New password.
- Click Save.
Edit and customize your personal information.
Date & Language
Choose your preferred Date Format and set your System Language.
You can choose to enable the Admin Dashboard at sign in as well as if you want to display "Recent Search Terms" in the search bar.
Here you can customize when, for what, and how frequently you would like to receive notifications.
The notifications are grouped into three categories: file notifications, Canto features notification, and library management notifications.
- How to follow Files
- How to move Files from your Main Library to a Workspace
- How to move Files from a Workspace to your Main Library
- Add files to a Portal / Add files to a Style Guide
- How to upload Files via an Upload Link
- How to set Expiration Dates
- How to comment on a File
- How to move Files to the Trash Bin
When you activate an entry, you can then specify whether notifications are sent immediately or once a day. Furthermore, you can set the desired day(s) of the week.
Change Role View
(This option is only available for admins.)
See how Canto looks to different user groups.