Canto allows you to save your search queries so you can easily re-run your frequently used searches through the search bar.
How to save search queries
- Begin the search by entering your text into the search bar.
- Move your mouse curser over the search/filter icon to display the advanced search menu.
- Select your search criteria.
See Advanced Search for further information.
- Perform the search query.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
- Enter a name for your search query and click Save again.
- This query will now be visible at the bottom when you hover over the filter symbol icon in the search bar.
Click on a saved search query to execute it.
A saved query can be removed by clicking the X next to the query.