Canto allows you to save your search queries so you can easily re-run your frequently used searches through the search bar.
Up to 5 total search queries can be saved and are specific to each user in the account. These queries can be used across the main library, portals, workspaces and style guides.
How to save search queries
- Begin the search by entering your text into the search bar.
- Move your mouse curser over the magnifying glas to display the advanced search menu.
- Select your search criteria.
See Advanced Search for further information.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
- Enter a name for your search query and click Save again.
- This query will now be visible at the bottom when you hover over the magnifying glass icon in the search bar.
Click on a saved search query to execute it.
A saved query can be removed by clicking the X next to the query.