Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to (de)activate or make changes to the HEX Code Recognition settings.
User Menu > Custom Configuration > Recognition > Hex Color Code Recognition
How to set up HEX Color Code Recognition
- Activate Detect and Label HEX Color Codes in Images.
- Set the maximum of labels to be detected.
- Click Recreate HEX Code Labels if you made changes, this can take some minutes.
- If you mapped it to a Custom Field you can see the detected colors in the preview or on the information page of your asset (depending on your settings).
Note: The custom field's field type has to be label.
- Click Save to confirm the settings.
How to filter your library using HEX Codes
- First you need to make sure that the field HEX shows up in your Filter Panel.
- Navigate to Settings > Configuration Options > Custom Configuration > Filter Panel. Click the plus icon next to HEX if it is not already in your Layout column.
- Click Save.
- Head over to your library and open the filter panel.
- Under HEX you can select your desired colors from the list. You can also add new ones by typing in the corresponding HEX Code (items will be suggested with a preview) and pressing Enter or clicking the plus icon.