If your profile is linked to a Twitter account, you can share assets from your Canto library directly to your Twitter feed.
How to share assets via Twitter
You can share single or multiple image files to your Twitter wall.
Note: You only need to set this up once. Afterwards you will be able to directly share your images.
- Click the Share icon either in the thumbnail view or on top of an open file to share single assets.
- In order to share multiple assets at once you need to select multiple assets and click the share icon in the toolbar.
- Click on the Twitter-icon.
- A new window will open up where you need to authorize the access.
- Continue by logging in to Twitter using you preferred method.
- You can then share your image and add a message in the text above.
- Click Continue to confirm.