- How to set up the integration
- How to add files from Canto to Canva designs
- How to save Canva designs to Canto
- How to logout
This is an add-on integration. Please contact your account manager or submit a support ticket for pricing.
Canto’s Canva integration allows design and marketing teams to browse and search Canto, add content to designs and templates, and save new designs to Canto directly from Canva.
Requirements: You need to have main library access in order to set up Canto's Canva integration.
How to set up the integration
Note: Version v1.0.0 of this integration is available only for canto.com accounts.
- In Canva, navigate to Discover apps on the main page.
- Search for Canto.
- Choose to add assets to a new or existing Canva design.
- Canto will be visible on the left pane. Now connect your Canto account.
- There are two options to sign in, depending if your user account has been created in Canto or in your Identity Provider (using SSO).
Enter your Canto account credentials and click on .
if your user account has been created in your Identity Provider.
How to add files from Canto to Canva designs
Note: You need access to your Canto Main Library to add files from Canto to your Canva designs.
- Browse your Canto library within the app in Canva.
File types available to use in Canva are PNG, JPG, GIF, MKV, MPEG, WEBM, MP4.
- Search your library by typing keywords into the search bar or scroll through your library.
Tip: View file names by selecting the three dots.
- Select a file to add to the design.
How to save Canva designs to Canto
- Click Share on the top right. Then click on the Canto icon (Canto app).
Note: You may need to click More and search for Canto if it is not listed.
- Select an album in which to save your design.
Canva designs can be saved to Canto as one of these file types: JPG, PNG, PPTX, and PDF.
- JPG and PNG:
Select which pages of your Canva design to send to Canto, up to 10 at a time. Each page will be sent as a separate JPG or PNG file.
- PPTX and PDF:
Select which pages of your Canva design to send to Canto. The pages you select will be saved as a single, multi-page PPTX or PDF file.
- JPG and PNG:
- Once you have selected a file type and save options, click Save. The file(s) will be added to the Canto album.
How to logout
- Search for the Canto app.
- Click on the three dots.
- Select Disconnect.