You may expedite the process of finding and then replacing file names or tags.
To do so:
1) Select a file by clicking on the check in the right-hand corner.
2) Select the edit button in the uppermost right-hand corner. It will prompt you to the 'edit content' pop up window.
3) Scroll down to find the 'Find & Replace' section.
- Match Case: Case is whether a letter is uppercase or lowercase. If the Match case box is checked, then Find and Replace becomes case-sensitive.
- Whole words only: Designed to only match entire words; that is, match text beginning and ending.
- Append: You can choose to add a prefix or suffix for a filename or tag.
For all words that you would like to identify and then replace with another word, type in your selections and then hit 'Apply.'