Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
- Your are able to have a maximum of 50 restricted folders and albums at any given time.
- When you restrict access to a folder or album, those restrictions apply to all the assets within them. These assets are therefore removed from other folders or albums that still contained them.
But if you afterwards restrict the other album/folder to another user, you can assign the same image again to that album/folder, so finally it will be in both locations (whereas the initial album/folder and the second one are restricted to different users).
Library > Folder/Album > Show detailed information > Permission
How to restrict access to folders and albums
- In the Folder and Album tree, select the folder or album for which you want to restrict access.
- Click the View detail information icon below the folder and album tree.
- On the information page, go to the Permissions section.
Initially, no restrictions are set, thus all users can see the folder/album.
- Check the Restrict to Admin(s) Only checkbox to hide the folder/album from all users who are not administrators.Once you have limited the visibility to administrators, you can share the folder/album with other users and/or groups.
- Select the Restrict to specific Users & Groups checkbox, and select the desired users or groups from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to complete the process.