How to Use the Basic Search Function
In your Canto library and in portals you will always find the search bar in the upper-right corner.
- Click in the search field and enter any search term(s) (maximum 80 characters).
- Click the magnifying glass icon or press Enter.
The search will be executed. The search result - all assets that were found - are displayed.
- A normal search will be a global search; anything in the files that is related to your search term will be displayed. This can be titles, tags, keywords, Product IDs, dimensions, dates, folders, albums, etc.
- When using the search bar the 10 past searches will appear as suggested searches. You can use your mouse to hover over the options or use your up/down arrow keys.
- Note: In the User Profile settings you can turn off recent search terms. For more information on User Profile settings see the following guide here.