Collections allow you to create personal collections with any files - e.g. files needed for certain projects, or favorite files... Collections are special albums stored under My Collections. A collection is initially visible only to its owner. However, you can share your collections with other users.
How to add files to Collections / create new Collections
- Select one or more files by clicking in the white circle on the thumbnail.
- Click on the Heart-symbol in the toolbar.
- The Add to My Collections dialogue is displayed.You can:
- Create a new collection for the selected files by typing in a name and clicking on Create.
- Add the selected files to one or multiple existing collection(s).
To do this, check the checkbox(es) in front of the name of the corresponding collection(s), then click the X in the upper right corner.
The files are added to the selected collection(s) or a new collection is created.
How to view Collections
- Click on My Collections.
The folder is unfolded and shows the existing collections.
- Either in the folder and album structure or in the overview, click the collection you want to see.
The contents of the collection are displayed. You can edit the files in a collection individually or in a batch as usual.