- How to add files to Collections / create new Collections
- How to view My Collections
- Video: How to locally sync 'My Collections' files to your Mac
- allow you to create personal collections that hold any asset - e.g. assets needed for certain projects, or your favorite/most frequently used assets
- are special albums stored under My Collections
- are initially only visible to their owner
- can be shared with other users
How to add files to Collections / create new Collections
- Select one or more files by clicking in the white circle on the thumbnail.
- Click on the Heart-symbol in the toolbar.
- The Add to My Collections dialogue is displayed.
- You can:
- Create a new collection for the selected files by typing in a name and clicking on Create.
- Add the selected files to one or multiple existing collection(s) by selecting the checkbox(es) in front of the name of the corresponding collection(s), then click the X in the upper right corner.
Note: It is not possible to add entire albums or folders. However, you can use the select all icon to add the entire content of an album to your collection.
How to view My Collections
You can access and view your collections in the folder and album structure on the left hand side.
- Click on My Collections.
The folder is unfolded and shows the existing collections.
- Either in the folder and album structure or in the overview, click the collection you want to see.
The content of the collection is displayed. You can edit the files in a collection individually or in a batch as usual.