- How to use the Canto Figma Connector
Download the Canto Figma Connector here:
How to use the Canto Figma Connector
- Open/create a new draft in Figma.
- Open the drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
- Choose Canto Figma Connector under Plugins.
- You will be asked to login to Canto by first selecting your domain and typing in your credentials.
You can access the following Canto functions from within your Figma environment:
Global text searchMake use of Canto's global search feature to locate you files within seconds.
Folder treeYou can navigate through your library using your folder tree on the left.
Insert images into your Figma draftClick on the plus-icon on the image's thumbnail.
Insert files as a shared link into your Figma draftClick on the share-icon on the corresponding thumbnail.
You can adjust your library's default view and the default resolution from within Figma.