Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to use this function.
User Menu > Settings > Portals > Clone Portal
You may clone a Portal to duplicate its contents. Everything but the name of the portal will be identical to its referent.
How to clone a portal
- In the Portals tab you will find a list of all your portals displayed with further information. Locate the portal that you would like to clone.
- Click the Clone Portal button on the right side.
- Give your new cloned portal a name and URL.
- You can determine what information is cloned over to your new portal (Data, Branding, Users & Groups).
Note: Users & Groups will only be displayed if you clone a private Portal
- Click Clone to finish things up. It may take several minutes but will continue to run in the background.