Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to make these adjustments.
User Menu > Settings > Users & Groups > Users
In the overview you can see the user's name, if they are assigned to any group, their e-mail address, what role they have and if they are registered (see status options below).
How to edit Users
- Find the user who's role you would like to edit.
- Click on the Pen-icon to edit.
- A menu will be displayed where you can change the details assigned to that user (name, Email address, role, groups).
- Note: Depending on the role the user is assigned the options vary.
- It is possible to limit the time a consumer-level user can access your Canto instance.
- The Access settings differ depending on the user level
- Click Save at the bottom of your screen.