You can share not only files, but also albums and their contents with others.
How to share an album
To share an entire album and its content, do the following:
- Navigate to the folder that contains the album.
- On the album's thumbnail, click on the Share icon. You can share multiple albums at once by selecting the top right corner of the album.
Note: When you share multiple albums they will be compiled together and are not separated by album.
- Choose how you would like to share the album. Albums can be shared using an email, a link or any of the available social media services.
Note: A shared link is static and will not update when:
- you add additional assets to the shared album
- remove assets from the shared album
- change the status on any of the assets within the shared album
The only change that does affect a shared link is deleting its assets from Canto.