- How to open Workflows
- Participant and Approver roles
- How to comment on, reject, approve and view Workflow tasks
- Video: How to complete tasks in Canto Workflows
How to open Workflows
User menu > Workflows
- Clicking on your avatar in the top right corner of your Canto page.
- Select Workflows.
You will be presented with a menu of all of your workflows.
Alternatively you can access workflows from the Message Board.
Notification menu > Messages
- Open your Notification menu (three vertical dots, next to your avatar).
- Select Messages.
To open a workflow task, select the eye icon next to a task.
Participant and Approver roles
When creating a Workflow task you can add members and set their authority to either:
Participants can work on and comment on tasks.
Approver can mark tasks as complete, advancing the overall workflow to the next step.
How to comment on, reject, approve and view Workflow tasks
- In the overview click on a Workflow.
- You will see all the included tasks with the comment, reject, approve and view quick options.
Note: The green bar next to a workflow indicates that you/ the current user has to take action on that task.
When selecting a file within a task you have access to more functions (full-screen review mode, download, edit metadata).
Approving the workflow will allow you to insert an optional comment on the task before designating it as complete.
Head over to How to create and clone Workflows to learn more.