This is an add-on integration. Please contact your account manager or submit a support ticket for pricing.
How to access your Canto library in Hootsuite
To connect your Canto library to your Hootsuite account:
- Open My profile in the bottom left corner.
- Click Install Hootsuite apps.
- Search for "canto". Make sure to install your specific app depending on your Canto region. You can choose between these four apps:
- Canto - US
- Canto - Global
- Canto - Germany
- Canto - Canada
- After the installation open Create > Post from the toolbar.
- Under Content, open the media library by clicking the book-icon.
- Select Canto from the list.
- Login to your Canto account.
Canto’s Hootsuite integration allows social media teams to search Canto and attach images to posts without leaving the Hootsuite composer.
Key features of the integration:
- Browse through the folders and albums in your Canto library.
- Perform a global keyword search to find files. Available file types
Note: That image files visible in the Canto search are < 14 MB because it's Hootsuite's limit for file insertion.
- Select individual images and add them to the post you are creating.
- Edit the image(s) using Hootsuite’s built-in image editor