Restriction: You need to be signed in using an administrator's account in order to access the account settings.
You can access detailed information about your account and you can change the information displayed on the
About Us page (company name, company description and application name).
How to open the Account Settings
- In the user menu choose Account.
- The Overview tab will display your account information.
On the overview tab you will find the following account information:
- Account Owner – Name, email address and profile picture of the account holder
- Application Name – this name will appear on emails for Canto notifications (user-level update, asset notifications, etc.)
- License Renewal – Number of days left until the current license expires and the exact expiration date
- Usage Information – a graphical representation of the licenses that belong to your account and their usage
- Storage used – an overview of the used and the still free memory space
- Cold Storage Used – an overview of the used and still free storage space for cold storage
- About Us – the information displayed on the About Us page
Further information can be found here.