How to configure the Canto MailChimp Integration
- Visit https://mailchimp.canto.com/
- You will see the following instructions.
Select your Canto domain at the bottom.
- Now you will need to log into your Canto account.
If you have SSO set up, you may log in with your SSO login.
- After logging in choose your desire environment (main library, portals) and allow the MailChimp integration to access your Canto assets.
- Now type in your MailChimp credentials.
- Continue with the authorization by clicking on Allow.
You can now add any image from your Main Library/Portal in Canto to the File Manager in your MailChimp account.
- Clear the "Cache and Cookies" associated with your browser.
MailChimp offers a great tutorial on Clearing Browser Cookies and Cache
- Close and then return to the home page and attempt to sign in again.
- Ensure your MailChimp and Canto accounts have the necessary permissions to access both services
- Make sure you are not using any browser extensions that block session data from being temporarily stored