- Preview Options for Documents
- How to change the Default Preview
- How to open/edit Documents
- How to customize Rights
Preview Options for Documents
The preview of a text-based file refers to the first page of this file.
The following text file types are supported:
- Excel files
- InDesign files
- Word files
- Powerpoint files
- PDF files
How to change the Default Preview
- Click Change Thumbnail in the preview.
- Select a new file or the same one if you want to customize the existing preview.
- Make your selection and click Replace.
How to open/edit Documents
- PowerPoint files, PDF files and Word files will open in a new tab in the browser. You can open these files by clicking in the middle of the preview or selecting the Open button.
You will see this view (slight variations possible depending on which browser/operating system you use).
- InDesign files can be previewed.
How to customize Rights
You can set the permissions for viewing PDF/documents for different user levels.
User menu > Settings > Users & Groups > Users > Privileges