Any assets that are not assigned to any albums can easily be found in your Folder Tree in the Unassigned album.
Note: You cannot move assets from your library into the unassigned folder via drag & drop.
How to unassign assets from albums
- Select one or multiple assets within an album.
Note: This does not work if you are in a smart album.
- Click on Remove from Album.
Depending on whether this is the only album that the asset appears in or not you will receive a corresponding notification that you need to accept in order to proceed.
If the asset(s) were only located in that specific folder the asset(s) is/are moved to your Unassigned album.
- Navigate to an asset's information page.
- Locate the section In these Albums.
- Here you can remove the asset from each album by clicking the X.
- If there are no albums left the asset is automatically moved to your Unassigned album.