You can share your collections with others.
How to share internally
- In the folder and albums tree, select My Collections.
A list of all your collections is displayed.
- Click on the Pencil icon.The Edit dialogue is displayed.
- Select the user you would like to share that collection with or type in their email address.
- Click Save.
The collection type will change from Personal to Shared and you can see the list of users (if more than one) or group by hovering over the user list. The recipient or group will receive an email and a Canto message board notification.
Note: The collections that were shared by another user (received) will show up under My Collections > Shared Collections.
How to share externally
If you want to share collections externally (i.e. with people who don't have Canto access), you can select which content you want to share.
- First, select the album which you wish to share within My Collections.
- Select all the files to include in the share (use select all button on the top right).
- Next, select the share button by the top right.
- Finally, select the sharing option you would like.
For collections that you share via email or download link, you can specify an expiration date. When this date is reached, the collections or the files they contain can no longer be downloaded.
- Expiration date for a download link
- Expiration date for collections shared by email