- Preflight errors
- Removing brand templates
- Remove embedded (broken) links
- Move transparent overlay or effect into the background layer
Preflight helps you to identify possible issues.
You can find it under PrintUI Management > Setup > Preflight. A list of errors will show up. Address the listed problems in order to ensure that the template can be successfully moved to Canto.
Removing brand templates
In some instances a brand template is not working as intended in Canto. Removing and reuploading it may fix this
- Open the PrintUI Management within InDesign (Window > Extensions > PrintUI Manager).
- Select Templates.
- Select the desired one and click Remove Template.
- Head over to Canto. Locate the InDesign file (.idml) and delete it there also.
deleted from your Canto library and the PrintUI server.
- Reupload the template, check Preflight and your layers.
Remove embedded (broken) links
- Open hyperlinks (Window > Interactive > Hyperlinks) to check a link's status.
- Replace, check or remove the link.
Move transparent overlay or effect into the background layer
Drag and drop all your layers that contain a transparent overlays or effect into the background layer.
Note: All items that are in the background layer cannot be edited in Canto.