To customize the branding of a portal:
1) Navigate to the Settings and select the Portals tab. Click the New Portal icon.
2) Click on the Custom Branding sub-tab.
3) The perforated white boxes denote an area that can be changed. Click inside the box to edit.
- Changing the coloring of the Portal, including the background, icons, and text
- Uploading a new logo to display for the Portal
- Changing the login page, including the background, the Portal's displayed title, and welcome message
- The "About Us" section
Note: When creating a custom landing page, the recommended size of the image that should be used is 1800 x 1200 pixels. If Parallax Effector is enabled and the Portal has more rows of albums, the height of the background image can be larger than 1000 pixels.
It is also recommended to the image file size is lower than 1 MB.
Also, there are no dimension restrictions to the size of your logo as logos will resize to fit in the space provided.
4) Click Save in the upper-right corner of the page to save your changes.
5) If you'd like to save and re-use branding themes, you can save up to 16 themes so you don't have to build them all over again.
You may also clone a portal and duplicate its contents, including the branding.