To Use Curated View:
Note: You can support up to a maximum of 1000 assets in Curated View.
1) Go to any Album and click on the Curated View icon.
2) The title will default to the Album title. To change the section title and subtitle, click on the title section to make the desired changes. Click Done when you are done.
3) To create a new section in your Curated View, hover between assets until you see a link appear. Click on the line and a new section will appear.
4) You can move assets from one section to another by selecting the top right corner. Once you have selected the assets, drag the assets to the position you want.
5) You can share your Curated View albums by going back to the folder where the album is stored, hover over the album, and click on the Share icon.
Note: You are only able to share Curated View albums if you have already made changes (ie. change file position, change the title, add sub-title, or create a section). This also applies to viewing Curated View as default in portals.
Set Curated View as Default View
Curated View can be placed as the default view in your main library.
To set, navigate to Settings > Configuration Options > Defaults > Display - Select the Curated View option under Default Content Layout.