- How to locate My Selection
- How to gather assets from different albums
- How to remove files from My Selection
- How to export My Selection as a contact sheet
- Video: How to temporarily save files into My Selection
My Selection is a temporary clipboard that makes it easy to round up files.
How to locate My Selection
You can find your collected files in the My Selection album within your folder tree.
You can edit the files in this album in the usual way, individually or as a batch.
How to gather assets from different albums
You can select files from different albums for batch processing and combine them into a special album, My Selection.
- First select files in an album (click in the upper right corner of the thumbnail).
- Click the clipboard icon in the toolbar.
- Navigate to another album and repeat the process: select files, then click the Remember Selection icon.
- Gather all the files you need.
How to remove files from My Selection
- Select the assets you would like to remove from your My Selection folder.
- Click the Remove icon in the toolbar.
Note: The album My Selection is automatically emptied after 24 hours!
It is only used for temporary collection of files.
How to export My Selection as a contact sheet
- Select My Selections in the folder tree.
- The option to export your selections as a Contact Sheet will appear at the bottom of the Folder Tree.
Click here to learn more about the Contact Sheet feature.